The Pest Tubes system is a permanent built-in system that delivers the material directly in the walls and hollow areas, eliminating the pests right where they nest, hide and breed.
EPA approved pre-measured amounts of products are injected as a very fine mist inside the walls using the Pest Tubes system, allowing occupation of the structure even during treatment without risk to children, adults or pets.
The Pest Tubes system consists of space-age polyethylene tubing with evenly spaced perforations facilitating product distribution. The tubing is manufactured without connectors, eliminating any chance of separation. The products our service companies use are “non-clogging”. THE TUBES WILL NOT CLOG OR BREAK APART.
Pest Tubes offers maximum convenience with a centrally located exterior injection port. You don’t even have to be home for applications. Since tubing distributes the material within the walls, there is no need for moving furniture, emptying cabinets and closets, or changing plans.
Proven Over 24 Years.
Over 24 years of installations, our system has proven itself over and over again with satisfied and happy customers.
The Pest Tubes system is a more cost effective means of protecting your home and family from disease carrying pests because of fewer applications, fewer service visits, and better results.
No Stains or Odors.
Containment within the walls puts an end to the staining of carpets, walls, molding, furniture and draperies, and eliminates the problems of odors common with other approaches to pest extermination.
Highly trained, Certified Pest Control Technicians service the “Inside-the-walls” system to the customer’s complete satisfaction. The skilled professionals are provided with the equipment and support needed to assure that there will be no occurrence of pest infestations in any room of any structure protected by the Pest Tubes system.
10 Reasons to have our Pest Tubes “Inside-the-Walls” system installed in your new home or commercial building!
1. Eliminates chemicals being sprayed (over and over again) in your home.
2. Eliminates having a service person roaming through your house.
3. Eliminates having to wait for the service person to arrive. – The service box is on the outside of your house. You will not even have to be home for the service.
4. Eliminates chemical odors – common with most conventional pest control services.
5. Eliminates the need to empty closets and cabinets.
6. Eliminates stains on carpets, furniture and draperies.
7. More Effective – Service personnal can now spray in areas where bugs hide, breed and travel.
8. Service cost is less than most conventional service methods. And, the benefits and advantages make our Pest Tubes system a better choice.
9. Our tubing is manufactured without connectors – eliminating any chance of seperation.
10. 5 authorized service companies in Volusia, Flagler and St. Johns counties in Florida.